Cultivating a thriving local food economy in Central Colorado.
Farmers Market Vendors
Info For Vendors
The 2017 Farmers Market Season will open for registration soon!
Do you want to be a Vendor at the CCFA Farmers Markets? Fantastic! If you grow your own food, raise animals, or create your own value added food or agricultural products, we’d LOVE to have you. We also have spots for local artists and craftspeople and those promoting sustainability and wellness in Central Colorado.
HERE’S HOW TO BECOME A VENDOR:
1. Please review the 2017 Policies, Procedures and Pricing to see if the CCFA Farmers Markets are right for you! (coming soon)
2. Fill out and SUBMIT the APPLICATION by mail. (Application starts on Page __)
3. All applicants will be contacted by the Market Manager regarding their application. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please feel free follow up.
4. Your application, market fees, and CCFA membership dues must be received prior to attendance at the CCFA Farmers Markets.
5. Please, DO NOT SHOW UP TO THE MARKET without prior approval from the Market Manager. Space is limited and drop-ins MUST be pre-approved.
6. Direct any questions to Chris Potter, the Market Manager at email@example.com.